CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One Quick Note...


Hello again...

My foster mom just wanted to put in a post before the Holiday.

Today I was just a lazy puppy, it rained here all day. I ran outside really quick to go to the bathroom and ran just as fast to get back in.

My foster brother got up in the middle of the night last night...His tummy was bothering him...When my foster mom came in I whined a little to get out of my crate to, but settled quickly once I realized it was still time to sleep. Sometimes I make little moaning sounds and I'm told I snore just a bit.

I'm learning my name, down, and no. I'm catching on quick. I've been watching the other dogs outside and today I went by the door to go out.

I don't understand why I'm told, "Salem, you know you are not a lap dog." I'm only 26 pounds, sounds like a good size lap do to me! I love to held and cuddled. I let my foster mom hold me like a baby to check my spay stitches.

I'm thankful for having a nice warm crate to sleep in, good food to eat, fur friends to play with, and my foster family, but I hope I get a permant home soon.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm told I'll get some turkey, whatever that is and more pumpkin. I really liked the pumpkin today!

Happy Dreams,

Salem Blue

0 comments: