CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Vetting and Tests...


Hi! Welcome back to my blog.
Yesterday my foster mom took me to the doctor. There were these little furry things there called cats. Maybe you've heard of them? Well, I think they are fun to chase! I don't understand why humans don't agree with me. A girl about 6 years old kept hugging me and I was in heaven!!!


So even if you don't have children of your own, but have grandkids, nieces, nephews, cousins, or friends with young kids I am very friendly.


I was a very good girl at the doctor. She felt around and looked at my teeth, OK, that part I wasn't thrilled with. But I gave her A LOT of kisses. She weighed me, I'm up to 30.6 pounds. I've put on 4 pounds since I've been in foster care, about 10 days. She removed my small spay stitch. And the part I really didn't like was getting my microchip put in. But she did give me 2 treats after it was done.


Today I got another bath. I was much better this time, by the end I was just standing there waiting to get towelled off. My foster mom figured out the trick. She talked to me the whole time. I wish I could talk back and ask her to hurry up, I wanted to go play.


Check back soon, I'm always up to something new and fun. Now that I'm dry and my breakfast has settled its time to go play again. Yesterday I was tossing a toy around the backyard and a peice of ice from the top of the water bowl. Oh...I hear my friends barking, time to run...


Pointer Smiles,


Salem Blue


0 comments: