CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Dear Santa...


Dear Santa,


It's me, Salem. I've been a very good puppy this year. My foster mom bought a Christmas present for me. I can't wait to open it!! She said even if I get adopted before Christmas I can take it with me, along with my blanket and favorite toy.


That's the reason I'm writing to you. Santa, I really want a furever home for Christmas.


This is my wish list:


Adults with or without kids to love and kiss me. (I give a lot of kisses).

I want to be a member of a family for a lifetime.

A lot of play time in a yard and/or dogpark and walks.

A nice warm place to sleep.

I really want to keep eating the food my foster mom is giving to me.

Also, I love hard nyla bones to chew on.

I'd like to be a lap dog too, my foster mom lets me sometimes, but I understand if I can't be, I'm getting to be a big girl.

My foster mom doesn't let me on the furniture, but if you'd like to that would be great. I really love to cuddle either in her lap or on the floor with her.


I'm going to wish as hard as I can Santa and I hope it will come true.


Signed the good little pointer girl,


Salem Blue


(Foster mom promises new pictures soon...Stay tuned...Salem Blue)


0 comments: