CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Snow


Hi again...Have you seen all this snow??? I love it. My foster mom laughs when I'm outside, I like to throw the snow around and eat the ice outside. But she doesn't let me me stay outside long since its been so cold.



My foster mom says I'm a very precocious little puppy. I know my name is Salem, I know the leave it and no. I'm working on sit right now.



I'm going through what my foster mom calls a "nippy stage". So I might do better with kids over the age of 8. I'm learning not to jump either, that's why my foster mom thinks kids a little old might be better. But if I'm still in foster care and not nippy or jumpy then younger kids may work. I really do love kids!

Puppies in petstores sure are cute! But at Christmas don't forget the puppies, dogs, and cats in rescues and shelters. We would all love furever homes. Sadly some of those "cute puppies" that are bought at Christmas join us in shelters when it doesn't work out and petstores don't take them back. Rescue dogs can always come back to the rescue. Once and IL Birddog Rescue dog, always an IL Birddog Rescue dog.


Check out the other dogs in the rescue. The more dogs that are adopted from the rescue opens the door for more to be pulled out of shelters and can come into the rescue. Most of us have sad stories, but usually we leave those behind at the shelter and just want a loving and safe home.

Happy Holidays,


Salem Blue

0 comments: