CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa Came!!!! Santa Came!!!



He came!!! I must have been a really good girl! I got 2 presents from Santa and one from my foster family. I love my new toy!


I'm really settling in and learning to be a house dog. My foster mom thinks I was part of a litter and all my litter mates were sold and I was left over and taken to the shelter. I'm very comfortable in the house now. I love when my foster mom holds me like a baby.


I am about 99% house trained. I've only had two accidents since my last update. They were by the back door, nobody was looking to see that I had to go out. But every time I go to the backdoor now someone lets me out and I do my business.


I'm really learning to listen too. I drop something when I'm told no and come when I am called.
I am a very independent little girl. I can occupy myself by chewing on a toy or playing with another dog. I love running around outside with the others here.


I do like to "sing" in my crate, but my foster mom has never heard me bark. When the other dogs bark to see who is at the door, I follow, but no barking comes out of my cute little mouth.


I am still looking for a very active home. Oh, good news! I almost forgot, I'm not nippy anymore and I don't jump up. Once in a while I forget, but I stop as soon as I'm told no.


I don't like to be scolded, my feelings get very hurt :( I got scolded today and my feels got very hurt. I didn't know I couldn't chew the dish towel. Now I have my own towels in my crate that are OK for me to carry around the house and put in my crate.


Check back soon! I hope I get adopted and my other rescue friends do too! That give the rescue more room to take in other dogs.


Independently, but Still Cuddly Yours,


Salem Blue

0 comments: