CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

5...4...3...2...1...Happy New Ye..


Oh welcome back to my blog! Thank you for checking up on what I've been up to. Pull up a chair, I'll pull out my Nyla bone and catch you up to date.


I have a few New Years Resolutions.


-Keep eating my good food.

-Put a little more weight on my girlish figure.

-Grow into my big paws and legs.

-Get adopted.


It's cold out there! This is my first winter and I am loving it! My foster mom said the snow looked pretty then she let all of us out. We had a blast running and playing in it. I enjoy eating it too.


I'm told I have a funny little quirk. I guess not all dogs like to stop and watch TV. Now my foster mom calls me Salem Blue-Whooooooooo. I kept watching this silly little dog on a TV cartoon called The Grinch. The dog show on Animal Planet caught my attention too. I watched the TV and turned my head wondering, what on earth are they doing?


I am really settling in to being a house dog. I still grab things I shouldn't but now instead of running away with them I bring them to my foster mom or sometimes when she tells me no, I just drop them and walk away.


I like to cuddle a bit more then I did when I first came here. Foster Mom talked to Lisa, IBR President. She wondered if I had very little interaction with people until now. I am by no means afraid or mean to anyone, I just kept to myself and the other dogs more then my foster mom has seen from other fosters.


I did learn I can bark. I scared myself the first time I did it. I didn't know it came out of my cute little mouth! But I've only barked a couple times, I let the other here do that work.


It's time for my mid morning nap. Thank you for coming back again. If you fill out an application make sure to put down you would like to meet with me. :)


Happy New Year,


Salem Blue-Who

0 comments: