CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Rainy Day...


Hi again! Its a rainy day here, I've been hanging around the house chewing on my toys :)


Yesterday my foster mom did a home visit. Looks like my friend in rescue Kimmy, GSP X listed on IBR site, is going to her fur-ever home today! I'm so happy for her! I can't wait till it my turn!


IBR founder and President talked to my foster mom today. Seems another Good Ol' Boy called about me. For some reason they are not reading my entire blog.


My foster mom is a little leary of some hunters that have called and inquired. She just wants what is best for me. One of the dogs here was adopted through IBR she was pulled by the rescue from a high kill shelter because she was gun shy. The adopted Weim was not treated kindly by a BAD hunter before they toook him in. My foster mom isn't anti-hunter. She comes from a very BIG hunting family.
At this time my ideal home would be with a family, whether its a single person, a family with kids, single parents, committed partners, anyone that will love me and think of me as part of their family. Don't forget I love kids too! A fur brother or sister is OK too! But I need one that is very dominate. I like the handsome Bird dog X next door. I flirt with him through the fence LOL.


Pointer Kisses,


Salem Blue-Who


0 comments: