CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

My Little Pointer Spots


Hello again. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr...It is cold out there! I hope it warms up soon so I can play outside a little more. I have been a good girl since I've been back. Thank you to my two moms who had me briefly, my foster mom loves that I let her wipe my paws.


Did you know ice is a good thing to eat?! I love it! Oh and I found out I really like plain yogurt. That is yummy!!! And I really like to eat apples, carrots, and sardines too!


My foster mom really wanted me to go to a home with another dog. A no nonsence dog that will keep my cute little spots in line. But she is also feels I might make a good only dog too.


So that is my update, my little pointer spots are back in line. But my foster mom tells me they are cute little pointer spots :)

Pointer Kisses,


Salem Blue-Who




0 comments: