CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Like the kibbles in my bowl...


These are the days of my foster life. OK, so someone asked my foster mom if I was named after the town Salem on a TV showed called Days of our Lives. Which I wasn't but my foster mom, who doesn't watch the show, thought it would be a fun way to start my blog. (I wasn't named after a teenage witch show either. )

Hey I have an idea! If you are interested in me, my foster mom can tell you where she got my name from!

I've been up to so much since my last post. I've gotten VERY VERY cuddly! Now I walk up to my foster mom so she can pet me. I do love to be held too! I just melt when someone holds me.

I sit and wait for my treats too! I recently had some with venison. YUMMY!!!

I'm not fond of the whole pedicure (the vet cut one to short), but as long as I get peanut butter during and after I don't fuss to much.

Today a bunch of kids pet me, I was in heaven!! One of them must have eaten something yummy I licked his face and he just laughed and laughed!
Also I have turned into a little watch dog. Well not little I'm about 35lbs. I saw a dog walk past the house and I protected my foster family and pack! My barking must have scared him away. He kept going. Then I stopped and went back to my toy.

Auntie Lisa (IBR Pres.) thinks I would be a great agility companion. Honestly, I have no idea what she is talking about. But I heard it had to do with running and jumping. Sounds good to me. I love to run and jump and play. I am very food and treat motivated.

Well that is what I've been up to. I'm still looking for my fur-ever family. Just no cats, I still think its fun to chase them, but humans think I shouldn't. That's OK though, I love to chew on toys and play with other dogs.

Pointer Cuddles,

Salem Blue-Who

(Now mostly called Blue-Who)

0 comments: