CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dog Show

I had so much fun last night. I keep seeing all these dogs on TV. My foster mom laughed so hard when I ran to the TV and barked and played bowed. There was Husky on TV and he kept running back and forth! I don't watch as much TV as I used to, I'm usually to busy playing, but I stopped many times last night to look and turned my head. I couldn't figure out why all those dogs kept running back and forth.

I have a fun dog show story! Hey, if you would like to hear it, ask my foster mom!!

That is my quick update. Check back soon! Don't forget to look at all the dogs on the website. We all need homes. IBR has had to slow down on the number of dogs they are taking in until more get adopted. Some of my friends got adopted recently. Wonder if I'll be next.

Happy Pointer Kisses,

Salem Blue-Who

0 comments: