CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

SNOW!!!!





I love the snow!!! Almost as much as I love peanut butter. That is good stuff! I was eating some when my foster mom took my picture. It is snowing here tonight. I have so much fun playing in it, but I don't always realize how cold it is, so my foster mom has to make sure I come in when I'm getting to cold. Oh, and she brought a puppy here the other day. She was a fun little Beagle X. We ran all over the backyard. She isn't a foster, she just came for a visit. Here I am playing with one of the dogs that lives her. She is a dominate dog and I'm told that is what I need. I don't really know what that means, but I'm told that is what is best for me. Well, I'm tired, I ran around a lot today! Time to curl up into a little Pointer ball...Kisses and Snow Angels, Salem Blue-Who

0 comments: