CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello Again...


Hi! It's been a while since my last entry. I was hoping this would have been my final entry. Last Sunday I met a great couple! They wanted to take me home. So they met my foster mom, and everything seemed to be going well. I was all set to have two moms, a fur brother, good food, a nice house and yard and a furry cat.


I was a bit reserved at first. But it didn't take long for me to warm up. By that evening I was loving my new home!

I do learn very quickly and I am very food motivated.


It turns out I'm not as cat friendly as originally thought. I liked to chase the cat a little bit to much. He wasn't like the cat at the vet that ignored me or the one that hissed at me. This one like to play a game. He ran and I followed. Only to him, it wasn't a game. So now my foster mom thinks a home without a cat may work better.


Still no Good Ol' Boy hunters. She is firm on that!


My foster mom will have more updates soon. I'm coming back to her house on Monday.


Oh before I forget, the rescue really wants to make everyone happy, so they have asked a few other foster moms to call the couple that wanted to adopt me so they can help them find the perfect match!!


I know the perfect dog is out their for them! And that will be one lucky pooch!!


IBR Dog Fur-Ever,


Salem Blue-Who



0 comments: